Baru nie ada terbaca pasal masalah Suki
Sebelum tu.Sila rujuk [http://sukiprattle.blogspot.com/2009/11/digi-buffered-ads-ku-xjalan.html]
Kenape ek?Sila baca.
- Ok firstly sebenarnye tak wujud pun “buffered campaign” seperti yg digembar gemburkan tu. Yang blogger salu pggl/salahanggap “buffered campaign” tu sebenarnye ialah “Metered CPM” campaign
- So ape “buffered earning” yg korg nmpk dlam section “earning” tu?
Tu sebenarnya ialah current earning yg korg terima untuk kempen “Metered CPM” korang. Dan apabila kempen “Metered CPM” tu dah selesai sume earning dlm “buffered earning” tu akan dimasukkan ke dalam “Metered Earning”
- “Metered CPM” ni akan korg dpt klu advertiser rasa nk beli unique visitor dari trafik blog korg. N ikut advertiser la bape lama dia nk kempen tu jalan. So katela advertiser beli 1500 unique visitor & nk kempen tu jalan selama sebulan. Maka korang akan nmpk la 50x je (1500/30) ads tu kuar kat blog korang sehari. (tp klu cam blog aku ni yg kurg trafik mgkn advertiser beli 90 je so sehari kuaw la 3x je iklan)
- Camne nk tau bape unique visitor yg advertiser beli dari blog korg? Oh.. itu confidential nuffnang & advertiser beb..
- So ape citew klu ads “Metered CPM” xkuar kat blog? Oh pihak nuffnang kasitau ak jgn risau kuar ke idak, blogger akan tetap dibayar untuk “Metered CPM” berdasarkan bilangan trafik unique visitor ke blog korg..
- Tp..tp lagi..klu ade org klik sbnrnye untung sket ar..Hanye untuk yg capai >= 0.2 CTR je dapat benefit.Untuk setiap click akan ditambah CTR Bonus kepada earning..
- Mende CTR nih? CTR = Click Through Rates = Total Unique Click / Total Unique Visitor.
Neway Thanks kepada pihak nuffnang yg dgn pantasnye menjawab soklan2 aku. Cyg lah nuffnang Muacks
p/s: boleh baca soal jawab aku & pihak nuffnang spt di bawah ini… Klu de pape yg aku salah paham sila btulkan
AKU , NUFFNANG
thank you for your time
There isn’t such thing as a Buffered Campaign.
I think you must have mistook it for Metered Campaign. Earnings pending when you’re running a Metered Campaign are placed in a table called Buffered Earnings. More information regarding Metered Campaign as follows;
Metered CPM (mCPM for short) campaign
Advertisers choose which blogs they want to advertise on based on their target audience, desirability of ad placement, style of writing, availability of ad units, membership exclusivity and etc. Advertisers buy a certain number of unique visitors from your blog that will be able to view the ads for a period of time. The number of uniques that they bought will be divided equally to number of days the campaign is meant to run. Let’s just say if an advertiser buys 1,500 unique visitors from your blog that will be able to see their ads for a duration of 1 month, this means, each day, the ad will only be visible to the first 50 unique visitors of your blog. You will be paid according to the number of uniques the advertiser bought at the end of the campaign period. Your earnings will be kept in the Buffered Earnings table and transferred to a new table called ‘Metered Campaigns’ at the end of the campaign which is tallied to your Current Earnings.
I hope the information I shared is useful. 🙂
Blogger Relations Executive
Nuffnang Sdn Bhd
i see..so there is no buffered campaign? pardon me for my mistake.
I wondering is there any way that i can check how many unique visitors did the advertisers bought from my blog?
Because lately i didnt see any of the “Digi Internet LR” mCPM ads on my blog and the buffered earning stays still.Are the Buffered earning updated daily?
Again im so delightful for your quick and informative reply earlier and sorry for asking too much questions.. 🙂
hi there, another question that i miss earlier
Did the blogger gets any earning for just the unique visitor in mCPM campaign?
For mCPM campaigns, the amount of uniques an advertiser purchase from your blog are confidential. However, rest assured that the number is reachable based on your previous weeks’ traffic average. You’ll be paid accordingly to the number of uniques purchased nevertheless, be it whether you see them on your blog or not. Any clicks recorded for these campaigns does not pay separately, but if the campaign in your blog records a higher CTR of 0.2% or more, you’ll be given a bonus for your campaign.
Blogger Relations Executive
Nuffnang Sdn Bhd
Kredit to Suki
betul tak aina oiii…ehehe